Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At SMMW 2014
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
To determine where content marketing experts place their focus, I asked twenty marketing experts to share their top four content marketing metrics. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Content marketing is about attracting the right target audience and getting them to take appropriate action as a result of engaging with your content. Content marketing metrics is about measuring the results.
As businesses continue to move a greater proportion of their budget to content marketing, marketers must associate results with this investment that are aligned with their goals. To this end, measure what matters, not just what’s easy-to-track.
Here are 53 actionable content marketing metrics broken out by content marketing goal. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Looking to improve your digital marketing efficiency? Whether it’s social media, content marketing, mobile, search or email, the answer is two words: Big Data. Big data can make you a marketing star. Big data is all the information required for business intelligence including the mountains of digital footprints created by the explosion of social media, mobile and other forms of digital marketing and engagement. Here’s what ten data experts say about big data along with related research.