Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At SMMW 2014
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Pricing is one of the core 4Ps of marketing. It’s integral to achieving your business objectives. For most businesses, this translates to profits, aka ROI.
Scared of dealing with numbers, marketers, business executives and solopreneurs guess at the “perfect” price rather than ensuring their prices are aligned with the rest of their marketing. The problem is that social media and mobile have changed pricing and increased price transparency. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Regardless of your format of choice, hardcover, paperback or ebook, 2011 produced a bookshelf full of great marketing titles as well as more general business books. Here are the recommendations of twelve marketing experts on their marketing book choices for 2011.
To help us understand what marketing means in today’s evolving media environment, where increasingly connected prospects, customers and the public interact with a broad range of businesses, seventy-two senior marketing executives were asked to define their profession. Here are twelve consistent marketing elements that ran across these seventy-two seemingly divergent marketing definitions. (Here’s the original marketing definitions post.)
What is Marketing? Here are 72 marketing definitions from experts and professionals with years of experience.