Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
While small businesses are often considered nimble and digitally adapt, the reality is that most SMBs are dinosaurs in terms of their online presence across digital media.
By not keeping up with evolving consumer behavior that’s increasingly mobile-based and socially networked, many of these businesses are missing profitable opportunities because prospects and customers can’t find or contact them the way that they want to—fast and on-the-go via digital and mobile devices. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
2012 was an evolutionary year for marketing. Trends that had been growing outside of the main focus of social media, search and digital moved to the center of marketing driven by the expanded offering and ownership of smartphones, tablets and other content consuming devices. Here’s what stood out for eighteen marketing experts. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
With 115.8 million US smartphone owners and 54.8 million US tablet owners estimated by eMarketer in 2012, how we shop is changing. Using multiple devices, particularly smartphones and tablets, at different steps of the purchase process is an emerging trend.