Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales – Are you planning for long term growth? 10 small business tactics to gain freedom from holiday sales (Data)
Mobile commerce is happening now! It’s everywhere fueled by expanded smartphone ownership. If you want to reach your prospects, it’s critical to be where they are! Smartphones in hand, consumers aren’t waiting for your company to decide to build a mobile website or app. Here are five mobile commerce insights based on consumer use of mobile devices for shopping to help shape your organization’s mobile strategy. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday behind us, the holiday push is in full swing. While every marketer’s got a heavy promotional schedule lined up to drive sales, take a step back and think about your customers. Do something special to encourage holiday shopping while giving them something to talk about on social media platforms. Here are twelve ideas, one for each day of Christmas, to help you. Remember the goal is to lure them into your store, either retail or online.