Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Direct marketing solicits an immediate action such as an order, application or registration. It’s evolved since its early catalog beginnings (Does anyone remember the massive Sears Roebuck catalog?) and now encompasses digital, social media and mobile. To help you better understand direct marketing as it’s currently practiced, here are the ABCs of direct marketing.
A marketing offer encompasses more than just price. According to direct marketing experts Bob Stone and Ron Jacobs, an offer has eleven elements. Here’s checklist to help you develop your offer to ensure that it’s in line with your marketing goals. Please read on. …
Package inserts, small advertisements placed in outgoing customer package shipments, are one way direct marketers promote their own offering and that of third party advertisers. Digital marketers often overlook using package inserts as a source of revenue. This article provides six questions to determine if package inserts can be useful for your business. Read on …
Take a page from catalog marketers, rent the postal addresses of your prospects and customers to generate incremental revenue. This column examines the 5Ws, Who, What, Where, When and Why of renting the postal addresses of your prospects and customers. Read on …