Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Guide is interested in its readers’ feedback and encourages them to comment on its articles to expand the conversation.
Actionable Marketing Guide is NOT responsible for comments left on this blog, legally or otherwise.
Actionable Marketing Guide retains editorial rights to edit and/or delete comments at its discretion that are NOT in line with the following comment policy.
- Comments containing spam will be deleted.
- Comments containing foul or offensive language will be deleted.
- Comments that are derogatory or inflammatory will be deleted. Comments must be civil and not attack other points of view.
- Comments that are anonymous or from bots will be deleted. People who leave comments must be willing to be associated with their opinions.
- Comments that are off-topic rants will be deleted.
- Comments must be concise and to the point. You can’t submit a blog post in the comment section.
- Comments can’t include imbedded links to another website. Actionable Marketing Guide reserves the right to delete any link included in a comment.
- Comments can’t contain anchor text or keywords in the commenter’s name.
- Comments containing any form of promotion, sales pitch or affiliate link will be deleted.
For more information on blog comments and/or blog comment policy, please check these articles: