What is Heidi Cohen’s blog about?
Heidi Cohen’s blog provides marketing related insights grounded in digital and direct marketing. Served with a creative twist, Heidi includes practical tips based on her extensive experience that readers can apply to their marketing.
Heidi Cohen simplifies the complex concepts behind today’s evolving digital marketing challenges into an easy-to-understand format that facilitates readers’ grasp of new topics. Heidi’s articles provide valuable insights and tactics that readers can readily apply to their current marketing plans to better engage prospects, customers and the public.
Among the regular columns are:
- Actionable Marketing 101. Based on almost a decade’s worth of graduate level teaching and professional writing, these articles give readers information about the basics of marketing to enable new as well as experienced marketers to expand their skills.
- Market Research Insights. These columns provide new insights into current research so that readers can better understand how the digital landscape is evolving and what it means for their businesses.
Who is Heidi Cohen?
Heidi has always had a love of creating and monetizing content. At age 8, she wanted to be an author. By 18, she was working for her family’s local newspaper business. From there, she built her career working with a variety of media formats including recorded entertainment (music and videos), books including licensed graphic novels (comic books for grownups), intellectual publications including The Economist and The New York Times Digital, and niche digital players such as Beliefnet and SSWUG.
Over the course of 20 years, Heidi acquired deep experience in direct and digital marketing across diverse product categories encompassing soft goods (such as clothes and uniforms), highly regulated financials services, entertainment-related products, and craft-oriented offerings. Along the way, she’s taught old marketers new tricks and new marketers old tricks.
Where else can you get Heidi Cohen’s marketing advice?
In addition to reading Heidi Cohen’s articles on this blog, you can get updates via the following distribution channels:
How do you contact Heidi Cohen?
Follow Heidi Cohen on:
Copyright © 2012 by Heidi Cohen, some rights reserved.
You are welcome to republish this content under the following terms and conditions.
No permission is needed to republish excerpts or material quoted from HeidiCohen.com so long as Heidi Cohen is identified as the author. A link back to the original article or to the HeidiCohen.com homepage is required for any quote longer than 140 characters.
Permission is required to republish an entire post from HeidiCohen.com or any significant section of a post, in any medium including, but not limited to, the Web, email, print or RSS feeds. The following conditions must be met before permission is given:
- Edits may be made to the content for space and formatting purposes only. Edits must preserve the meaning of the quoted material and must not alter the intent of the author.
- The republished post must include its original title, which should appear before the body of the post.
- The republished post must include a byline for the original author (Heidi Cohen unless otherwise indicated.) The byline should also appear before the body of the post.
- A URL pointing back to HeidiCohen.com must accompany the republished post. The best way to do this is with a permalinked post title. The explicit URL of the post should be printed when the post in republished on non-hyperlinked media.
In all cases, HeidiCohen.com reserves the right to refuse or withdraw permission to republish any of its copyrighted content if it feels that such republication would damage its interests.